Before You Comment ...

I currently have a little issue with my commenting software. I will try to fix it as soon as possible. In the meantime, just click on the heading of the post that you would like to comment on. You will then get onto the individual post page and from there, the comment feature should work. Sorry for the overhead.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Year, New Focus, New Blog

In case you are wondering if I am still around ... yes, I am!

After a turbulent year 2008 with very few posts and all the more technical difficulties, I decided to shift focus a little bit and at the same time change blogging software. 

I would like to thank all the readers of International Law and Policy for being such a loyal audience and I hope to welcome you on CompareLex. If you use a newsreader, you can click here to get directly to the newsfeed of CompareLex. And if you received automatic updates per email, you can do so here for CompareLex.

I am looking forward to seeing you all at the new address! Of course this blog will stay online for further reference.

No comments: