Before You Comment ...

I currently have a little issue with my commenting software. I will try to fix it as soon as possible. In the meantime, just click on the heading of the post that you would like to comment on. You will then get onto the individual post page and from there, the comment feature should work. Sorry for the overhead.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Justive vs. Peace: The Role of the International Criminal Court in Northern Uganda

Today, I read a really interesting comment paper in the Weekly Update of the International Crisis Group: Justice in Conflict? The International Criminal Court and Peace Processes in Africa (by Nick Grono and Adam O'Brien). Focusing on the conflict in Uganda, the paper discusses the relationship between peace and justice. I was impressed by the positive impact of prosecutions by the International Criminal Court (ICC) on peace negotiations.

No comments: